Welcome to the home of the community build of Open Flash Charts.
Open Flash Chart is a highly customisable open source (LGPL) flash charting tool.
It was originally created by John Glazebrook aka monk.e.boy. Version 2 was his second version of the tool which improves on the previous v1, and additional patches and changes were added David Zoller aka dz_ and various others
monk.e.boy has since stepped away from the project, so a few of us in the community are keeping the project alive where we can by providing occasional new releases and support on the forum.
What can OFC2 do?Well, it can draw charts/graphs. Some of the features it has are
- Line, Area, Bar, Stacked Bar, Pie, Radar and Candle graphs
- On-load Animations
- Customisable tooltips, axes, styles
- 3D and other effects/looks for bar charts
- Save as image functionality
- Shapes and tags that can be added to graphs